Collin Morikawa will be among the golfers who will compete in 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind, a par 70, 7,243 yard tournament, located in Memphis, Tennessee. The tournament takes place from August 10-12.
Morikawa played in 23 tournaments over the last year. He finished second best, averaged 18th and made the cut on 17 occasions (73.9%).
You can watch the live action on TV or live stream.
FedEx St. Jude Championship TV Channel Info and Live Stream Info
- Date: 10-12 August 2023
- Golf Channel Thursday coverage
- Golf Channel Friday coverage
- Golf Channel, CBS and Saturday coverage:
- CBS Golf Channel, Sunday coverage
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: Southwind
- Fubo Live Stream: Get your free trial now!
Fubo and ESPN+ will be covering the FedEx St. Jude Championship.
Want to Watch the PGA Tour All Season Long, including featured golf groups, live feeds from the most famous holes, and tons of awesome golf movies from the history? Sign up to ESPN+ for PGA Tour Live! Sign up for to get a free trial and watch all of the Tour’s nationally televised action. You can also catch other live sports and shows from your favorite cable networks.
Collin Morikawa Stats & Recent Trends
- Morikawa finished in the top 5 in one of his five previous appearances.
- In his last five tournaments, he’s only missed the cut twice.
- In one of his five last appearances, Morikawa finished within three shots from the leader. In the same time span, Morikawa has finished with two scores that are better than average.
- The two times he has made it through, he has averaged a score of -13.
Collin Morikawa in the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship
- TPC Southwind measures 7,243 yards and is a par 70 for this event. The Tour has played tournaments over the last year on courses that averaged a shorter distance (7015 yards).
- TPC Southwind golfers have an average score of -2 for each tournament. This is higher than the Tour’s average of -5 in the last year.
- The course that Morikawa played on average over the past year (7,357 yard) is 114 more yards than the one he will be playing this weekend (7,243 yards).
- In the last year, he has played events with a score average of -3, which is lower that the average -2 at this course.
- Morikawa’s only podium finish in three visits was 52nd.
- Morikawa only made it to the finals once in his three previous entries.
You don’t want to miss Morikawa at the FedEx St. Jude Championship in 2023? Join Fubo to get live sports and TV shows without cable!