Justin Rose will compete from August 10-12 at the FedEx St. Jude Championship 2023, which is held on the par-70, 7,243 yard course of TPC Southwind, Memphis, Tennessee.
Rose won one tournament and averaged a 16th place finish in his 19 tournaments over the last year. He also had five top-10 finishes.
You can watch the live action on TV or live stream.
FedEx St. Jude Championship TV Channel Info and Live Stream Info
- Date: 10-12 August 2023
- Golf Channel Thursday coverage
- Golf Channel Friday coverage
- Golf Channel, CBS and Saturday coverage:
- CBS Golf Channel, Sunday coverage
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: Southwind
- Fubo Live Stream: Get your free trial now!
Fubo and ESPN+ will be covering the FedEx St. Jude Championship.
Want to Watch the PGA Tour All Season Long, including featured golf groups, live feeds from the most famous holes, and tons of awesome golf movies from the history? Sign up to ESPN+ for PGA Tour Live! Sign up for to get a free trial and watch all of the Tour’s nationally televised action. You can also catch other live sports and shows from your favorite cable networks.
Justin Rose Stats & Recent Trends
- Rose has finished in the top 20 of two events and one event, in his last five.
- In his last five tournaments, he has only missed two cuts.
- In two of Rose’s last five tournaments, he has had a lower score than the average. Two of those finishes were within five strokes from the leader.
- His average score in his last five competitions is -8.
Justin Rose to compete at the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship
- This week’s par 70 is 7,243 yards, 228 more yards than the average Tour stop in the last 12 months.
- TPC Southwind’s average tournament score is -2, higher than the Tour average of -5 for all courses in the last year.
- Rose played an average of 7,299 yards on the TPC Southwind course, but it is 56 yards shorter.
- In the events he has played in the last year, players have averaged a score of 3 points below par. This is lower than the average score on this course which is -2.
- In his nine previous tournaments, Rose has had three top-10 finishes. One of them was a top-5 finish. Over that time, his average finish was 21st.
- Rose was able to make the cut for eight of his nine last entries in this event.
You don’t want to miss Rose at the FedEx St. Jude Championship in 2023. Join Fubo to get live sports and TV shows without cable!