Sam Ryder will be one of the players competing at TPC Southwind, in Memphis, Tennessee, from August 10-12. He is vying for a share of the $20,000,000.00 purse that will be awarded at the FedEx St. Jude Championship 2023.
Ryder played in 28 tournaments in the last year. He had a best finish of third and an average finish of 28th. Three times he recorded the best score for the day.
Read on to find out everything you need to Know about Ryder and the FedEx St. Jude Championship 2023, including how you can watch the action live via TV or live stream.
FedEx St. Jude Championship TV Channel Info and Live Stream Info
- Date: 10-12 August 2023
- Golf Channel Thursday coverage
- Golf Channel Friday coverage
- Golf Channel, CBS and Saturday coverage:
- CBS Golf Channel, Sunday coverage
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: Southwind
- Fubo Live Stream: Get your free trial now!
Fubo and ESPN+ will be covering the FedEx St. Jude Championship.
Want to Watch the PGA Tour All Season Long, including featured golf groups, live feeds from the most famous holes, and tons of awesome golf movies from the history? Sign up to ESPN+ for PGA Tour Live! Sign up for to get a free trial and watch all of the Tour’s nationally televised action. You can also catch other live sports and shows from your favorite cable networks.
Sam Ryder stats and recent trends
- Ryder has placed in the top 10 of one of his five last events.
- Three times in the last five tournaments he played, he made the cut.
- Ryder’s last five outings have seen him score better than the average.
- In his five most recent tournaments, the average score of his players has been -10.
Sam Ryder in the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship
- TPC Southwind measures 7,243 yard for this tournament. This is 228 yards longer than the average course length on the Tour in the last year (7,015).
- Over the past year, players have averaged a score of -5 and 69.25 strokes. The average score for events held on this course is -2.
- The average course Ryder played in the past year (7,264 yard) is 21 yards more than the course Ryder will be playing this weekend (7,243 yard).
- In the last year, he has averaged a score of -6 in tournaments. This is lower than the recent average score of this course, which was -2.
- Ryder’s only finish in this event was 28th.
- Ryder only made it to the finals once in his four previous entries.
You don’t want to miss Ryder at the FedEx St. Jude Championship in 2023. Join Fubo to get live sports and TV shows without cable!