J.J. Spaun will be competing in the FedEx St. Jude Championship 2023 at TPC Southwind, Memphis Tennessee from 10-12 August.
Spaun competed in 26 different tournaments over the last 12 months. Spaun’s best finish was fifth. His average finish was thirtyth. He made the cut on 19 occasions (73.1%).
You can watch the live action on TV or live stream.
FedEx St. Jude Championship TV Channel Info and Live Stream Info
- Date: 10-12 August 2023
- Golf Channel Thursday coverage
- Golf Channel Friday coverage
- Golf Channel, CBS and Saturday coverage:
- CBS Golf Channel, Sunday coverage
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: Southwind
- Fubo Live Stream: Get your free trial now!
Fubo and ESPN+ will be covering the FedEx St. Jude Championship.
Want to Watch the PGA Tour All Season Long, including featured golf groups, live feeds from the most famous holes, and tons of awesome golf movies from the history? Join ESPN+ for PGA Tour Live! Sign up for to get a free trial and watch all of the Tour’s nationally televised action. You can also catch other live sports and shows from your favorite cable networks.
J.J. Spaun Stats & Recent Trends
- Spaun has only finished in the Top 10 of his five previous appearances.
- In one of his five last tournaments, Spaun finished within three shots from the leader. In the same time span, Spaun has finished with two scores that are better than average.
- In his five last appearances, the average score was -10.
- Spaun will try to make it through the five-event cut.
J.J. Spaun to compete at the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship
- This week’s par 70 is 7,243 yards, 228 more yards than the average Tour stop in the last 12 months.
- Over the last year, the average golf course played 69.25 shots per round. This is a -5 score compared to par. The scoring average at TPC Southwind is -2 per event.
- Spaun’s average course over the past year (7,311 yard) is 68 more yards than the course that he will be playing this weekend (7,243 yard).
- In the last year, he has played events with a score average of -5, which is less than the average -2 at this course.
- Spaun’s average finish is 57th, with a best finish of 54th.
- Spaun made it to the finals in two of his three previous entries.
You don’t want to miss Spaun at the FedEx St. Jude Championship in 2023? Join Fubo to get live sports and shows without cable!